sábado, 9 de junio de 2012

Frases que enamoran.

You don´t know. You don´t know you´re beatiful. If only you saw that I can see. You will understand why I want you so desperately.

Yes I like the way you smile whit your eyes. Other guys see you but they realize taht it´s my, my loving.

It´s everything about you, you, you. Everything that you do, do, do from the way that we touch baby, to the way you kiss on me.

I wanna stay up all night and do it all with you.

The parties ending but it´s now or never. Nowbody´s going house tonight.

I wanna stay up all night and jump around until we see the sun.

I, I wanna save your, wanna save your heart tonight. He will only break leave you torn apart.

I will be there, by your side. No more fears, no more crying.

If he´s the reason you leaving me here tonight. Spare me what you´re thinking and tell me, tell me a lie.

When it´s broke and you say there´s nothing to fix, and you pray, pray, pray than everything will be ok while you´re making all the same mistake.

So get out, get out, get out of my head and fall into my arms instead. I don´t, I don´t, I don´t know what is it, but I need that one thing and you´ve got that ine thing.

Under the lights tonight you turned around and you stole my heart with just one look. When I saw your face, I fell in love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario